ver·sa·tileadj.1. Capable of doing many things competently.2. Having varied uses or serving many functions: “The most versatile of vegetables is the tomato” (Craig Claiborne).3. Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4. Biology Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached anther of a flower.
I always seem to get awards when I am in a funk. I don’t know how that works out, but it always serves to make me feel better about myself and gives me the urge to start writing all the thoughts in my head again.
This award was given to me by Vanessa over at Pink Butterflies. I love reading Vanessa’s posts. And I strongly encourage everyone to go check her out!
Of course this award comes with rules:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
But since I have been living a life of chaos lately (with a big crochet project, Christmas planning, Thanksgiving planning, Alex’s third birthday planning, and a suuuuper Jealous Nick) I am going to send it out to all the wonderful people who follow me and I follow and encourage anyone and everyone to pass this onto anyone they feel deserves it!
Thanks again Vanessa!
Love, hugs and more to come later!