Oh my gosh! I feel so lucky to have been nominated a second time for a Liebster award! This time around I am not going to follow all the rules though. Seeing as I was nominated for this one not too long ago, all of my nominees will be the same people. (I haven’t been too active in searching up new blogs to follow this past week) So first off I am going to send out a huge, huge thank you to Winding Road for the nomination.
I will also answer her 11 questions:
- What book are you currently reading? Any good? I am actually not reading anything right now. I just finished rereading the twilight books (which I really enjoy) And I have been focusing on finishing up a Crocheting project for a friends baby shower.
- What is your favorite chore? Obviously none are fun, but there is always that one that gives great satisfaction. My favorite chore is probably sweeping and mopping. It is quick and easy and yields the most results. (All of a sudden there are no crumbs or dried juice on my floors!)
- What song would be the soundtrack to your life? God Bless the Canadian Housewife by SheDaisy.
- What is the first thing you do after you put your child(ren) to bed at night? Breath a sigh of relief 😛 In all actuality, I tidy up the house then I sit down at the computer for a little while before I go to bed too.
- What is your sign and do you think it fits you? I am a Gemini and it is definitely me.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I’m not a big ice cream person. (Being lactose intolerant, it’s self explanatory but when I do eat ice cream I tend to go for vanilla or chocolate. Or (as when I was pregnant with Zoey, Cotton Candy!)
- Have you ever re-gifted a present and what was it? Ha ha yes. Yes I have. It was a really ugly picture my mil gave me. A friend was over and expressed her love of it, so I gave it to her saying that I had another one I really wanted to hang instead
- Can you hula hoop? I could before I had kids. I can’t say that I have tried recently.
- Describe your last dream hmm. I don’t remember dreaming lately.
- What was your favorite thing to play as a kid? The ground is Lava (you know, when you jump from furniture to furniture without touching the floor)
- Have you ever milked a cow? no I can’t say that I have.
That is going to conclude this edition of the award. Simply because (as I said) I don’t have anyone new to nominate, and because I can’t think of 11 random things about me right now! Thanks again to Winding Road for the nomination! 🙂
Love, hugs and more to come later!